Thursday, October 6, 2011

Transpose Operator Character Images - Karin

If anyone has been checking the Transpose Operator site regularly they may have seen this
PS-Character-page
YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS
I've been working on the character pages for Transpose Operator for some time now... but in-between insane work schedules so that I can eat and exist as a person, my MICC submission, and updating T:O pages it's been slow going....
however finally I can get into completing those pages now that I have some complete images! So I wanted to let you all see a preview!

Karin1
This version is still a little rough around the edges but it's basically the final version. I'm going to do images like this for every character- at least the main ones, some minor characters may just get bust shots, we'll see. I have a bunch of line art backlogged to finish these for all the characters that have been introduced and for a few that haven't been seen yet.

No comments: