Thursday, September 29, 2011

Grimoire Dramatic

MiaUniformConceptCOLOR

This was some concept stuff for the school uniforms at the private school that the characters attend. I really like the design but I don't think it really jives with the story or this characters sense of style. But still it was fun to make. Who knows, maybe I'll use it somewhere along the way- Winter uniforms? 

I'm still working out a lot of kinks considering their school... it's changed a lot along the way. I think some of the issues had to do with the story taking place in a fictional American city... and American schools don't implement school uniforms... but I LOVE designing/drawing school uniforms... so now it's a private school cause that's the only way I can justify it. Okay that's not COMPLETELY true, there's a lot of other reasons why it had to be a private school, so the uniforms were a nice bonus.

Still working on my MICC entry! Over 1/4th of the way through! I can't wait till it's done, it's actually turning out pretty good if I do say so myself.

Everyone Is Friends
And these guys... this is basically how they all work together as of now. Just a quick sketch to illustrate their relationships, they're a pretty good group of friends. The two guys have been friends the longest, they're pretty good bros.

No comments: