Monday, October 10, 2011

Bang Bang more Grimoire Story stuff

Did I tell you I love October? Halloween is one of my favourite holidays and I love the seasonal foods, Pumpkin-Spice Lattes and iced pumpkin muffins are the best :D.
I wanted to make an effort to do some creepy art this month and here's the first.
MiaCrazyNotSmall
This was actually really fun. I like working with silhouettes. Originally it was supposed to be a gif and animate between the above image and this one:
MiaCrazySmall
for added creep factor, but I couldn't figure it out in CS5... and it was taking up too much of my time by the point that I was overly frustrated with it. So... on a different day and maybe even when I'm working on a different project I'll figure that function out.

So yes, more art from my WIP 2nd webcomic. I have so many sketches back logged, including massive Transpose Operator sketch page compilations. Poor Casey has had his page on the back-burner for so long...

No comments: