Sunday, October 9, 2011

More Grimoire Story Sketches

More sketches of these guys.
These two ladies are good friends, although they don't start out that way. As energetic as our main character is, her friend is far more cheerful. They always seem to have fun together no matter what.

I'm been withholding the names of all the characters in this new story mostly because some of them may change as they have several times already. I could at least give the names they have now when I do specific posts for each character. I want to do it eventually but I'm not sure when that's going to happen.

Right now I'm a little more than halfway through my MICC submission. As fun as it is I can't wait for it to be over and sent out in the mail! Still gotta ponder on how I'm going to post it online... and I may not even be able to until the contest is over and judged which is in March sometime which would be a bummer :/ but we'll see.

No comments: