Sunday, October 16, 2011

Panacea pages

So these are the first 4 pages of my short story submission for the Morning International Comic Competition(MICC), Panacea.




I'm going to be posting larger versions on DA too if this size is too small for some readers. It's been awhile since I worked on a short story but I gotta say it's fun. It's nice to be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel for a project to be finished. Don't get me wrong, longer stories are my favorite and it's good to know what you're working on next, but having a change of pace like this is really nice.

I've got a lot more pages but... again I'm not sure when I can upload them/I kinda want to print this thing if it doesn't win the MICC. So we'll see. ANYWAY! Hope you had fun reading this preview!

EDIT:
Check out the larger pages on Deviantart!

No comments: