Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Transpose Operator will be back!

On August 6th 2018, Transpose Operator will return!



Transpose Operator's relaunch is related to my newly launched Patreon.

Transpose Operator was my first webcomic, and as many of these projects go, it got away from me in terms of scale and scope. This does not mean that I gave up on it, but I put the comic on permanent hiatus. I am now re-imagining the story as more text based, and will combine illustrations, comics, and prose. This is a Patreon exclusive and will be available to those paying $5+. Eventually I will make a new website for Transpose Operator in it's new form, but chapters will always go up on Patreon first, no matter what, so you will be able to read it before everyone else on the internet!

Chapter 1 will debut August 6th, and there will be a new complete chapter approximately every 2 months.

Transpose Operator is a far future sci-fi story taking place on a unknown planet. Humanity and synthetic lifeforms are fighting a losing battle against the Cult of the Red Queen, whose followers are infected with a possession that science cannot explain. These few vestiges that continue to fight are known as The Resistance, whose members are the last sane humans and synthetic lifeforms on the planet. They fight not only for their own survival, but the survival of all life on their planet.

"My ears were ringing from the blast, my vision was blurred, the scene before me was chaotic and unclear. When my vision came back into focus, I could see a large portion of the hallway I had just been running down was now gone, and in its place was a gaping hole revealing the destruction outside.
Plumes of smoke, gunfire, screams… The war was here… the war had come to the capitol… and it had been Max and I who had let them in. As I looked out through the missing hallway I could see the fighting below, I could see my colleagues dying and I had to ask myself… had we done the right thing?"

There will be a lot of violence and mature themes in this story, so it is a 15+ recommended rating. If there is something in particular I need to warn readers of about the contents of the story I will preface that given chapter with a warning, so you will not be caught unaware of the content.

I'm super excited to be bringing Transpose Operator back and being able to tell this story again! Come join me on patreon and be a part of bringing it to life as well!

No comments: