Wednesday, March 20, 2013

PANACEA cover and 8 page preview!

I worked on a short story for a competition and finally got around to doing the cover after I finished the story and submitted it. It was fun to revisit these characters who I hadn't seen in awhile. The cover preview is below!


There's sketches on a post from awhile ago if you're interested, you should definitely check it out.

I know I did a post with the first 4 pages as a preview, I tweaked the pages a little since then, and I wanted to give you a slightly longer preview, so here's the first 8 pages!

 

 

 

 

I want to post the whole thing online! ...but I'm not sure how to go about it yet. In the meantime I hope you enjoyed the preview! Find out what happens to Kanna in the full version of PANACEA!





1 comment:

orchidus said...

Oh! I remember seeing this a while back. I am really excited that you are publishing this work. It has that Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind feel to it. :] Do keep us updated on the process of this work!