Sunday, August 5, 2012

Transpose Operator End of Chapter 3 Questions!


It's that time again... the end of Chapter 3 is drawing near and with it the Q&A section that comes with it! I wanted to make sure I made this announcement with enough time to spare for everyone. This section is for the readers to ask the characters and I any questions they want(KEEP IT APPROPRIATE) to have answered barring spoilers.
So… without further ado I invite you to send in your questions for Transpose Operator! You will be featured in the actual comic if your question is chosen- if there’s repeat questions the first person to ask will be the one featured!
For those of you that missed it, there was a Q&A section inbetween Chapters 2 and 3, so make sure to check and see if your question has been already answered or not. You can find the links in the 'Archive' section, or down below:

You can either comment on this post with the indication “End of chapter 3 question”, or you can email me directly at transposeoperator@gmail.com. Make sure you say “End of chapter 3 question” so that I’ll know why you’re contacting me. I’ll be looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments: