Sunday, March 4, 2012

TRANSPOSE OPERATOR WILL BE BACK MARCH 26TH

So it is now March!
A lot of things have been happening on my end, and I am now currently working as an intern at Periscope studios in Portland. Between the Portland move, work and my paying projects page production on Transpose Operator has slowed down in the past few months. After all balancing your life is very important and mine had been totally out of whack until recently.

However all of that is about to change! I've been able to find a way to do regular page production(LIKE I USED TO!) and am well on my way to making a stock of pages, and more pages means regular updates, that's right, regular updates.

I am pleased to announce that TRANSPOSE OPERATOR WILL BE RETURNING ON THE 26TH OF MARCH! So mark your calendars! I am so happy to finally set a date for this you have no idea. It has been far too long. And in the meantime I plan update the website with sketches in the gallery and character profile images, so check back often as I will be keeping you informed as things change. http://www.transposeoperator.com/

No comments: