Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ship Concepts



These are several concepts for the various ships in the first few chapters of Transpose Operator. The top one is the final for the most important ship in the story. It's basically the home base for most of the main characters. It's a self sustaining living ship that can go for months(sometimes years) without needing to be resupplied or repaired.
It hovers, and despite it's size is relatively quiet. It's not equipped with a lot of artillery as it relies more on speed and defense, and the skills of the individual members living on it.

It's funny, even though it's so important this craft doesn't have a name yet. I've been considering taking votes on several of the names I've been thinking about, but I'm not sure how much feedback I'd actually be getting from that. If I do decide to have a poll I'll be sure to let everyone know.

No comments: