Friday, September 24, 2010

The Dishwasher Sign

So my roommate and I have the issue of not knowing whether or not the dishes in the dishwasher are clean or not. So I made these little signs so that we can just flip it if we want to indicate if the dishes are "Clean" or "Dirty".

So I used Transpose Operator for the "Dirty" side as their world is pretty... well... dirty and broken. Haha, it just seemed appropriate.
Photobucket

And I used The Next Adventure for the "Clean" side as their world is very bright and colorful. I just did the line work for this one, Francesca colored it.
Photobucket

The puncture marks are from the cats climbing up on the counter when they shouldn't be and biting it. i have no idea why they thought that was a fun idea.

1 comment:

fat daddy said...

great idea. I have a magnet that has two arrows. One arrow says clean and the other says dirty. The arrow pointing up is the winner.