Thursday, March 19, 2009

At the Beach

Photobucket
They'll still argue even if the object of their affection is in a bikini and they're all on vacation. Lol, I just love Darcy and Alec :D

I don't think it looks right though =_=' I wish I was better at realistic looking coloring... ah well... practice right? Also does Adele's ass look too small or am I just going crazy from staring at this picture for too long? *sigh* I haven't done a Meggido picture in forever though so I'm glad I've done something for it....

...

...should probably be doing senior project instead though... eheh... heh... yeah...

4 comments:

Francesca said...

You're drawing fun pictures! Look at you! I'm so happy ^^. I need to come here more often so you can draw more : ).

She does look like she has a really tiny butt. And she's supposed to be slender...but maybe a little observation from life studies?

Unknown said...

Haha, in response to Fran's comment; time to pull an Alicia and stare at some butts! :D

Roxy said...

lol, yeah no kidding, haha XD

Anonymous said...

That's right. It's ASS TIME. No, but I like the simple affects you have in there with the water and the shine on the tube.