Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's been 3 years....

Photobucket
I feel really bad about this actually. I was waiting till I worked out all of the main plot points before I started making pages, which I started on this summer. I will pledge to you now though that I will have at least 10 pages done by the end of Christmas break (if not more) for you to read, so look forward to it!
I warn you though, it's going to be a long series, but I hope you can all stay with me and read about Adele and crew and all of their adventures in the future.

6 comments:

Francesca said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAxamillion.

Roxy said...

you know it!

Katy Farina said...

Hahaha, I saw this on DA and started laughing... I feel this way about all my stories. D:

Nyoron~

Grievlocke said...

I suppose it has been that long, eh? How the time flies...

Ajahli said...

I ended up locking my characters up in a closet. Because even though I always tell them this... they still keep coming back *hides under the bed*

Anonymous said...

Heh heh heh... That's all I can say.