Friday, November 14, 2008

Daily Comics

For my Comic Book Publishing class we did a daily comic every week, I'm posting all 10 weeks of it right now for all to see. First one is a re-post, sorry about.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

If you're reading my blog for the first time, then be sure to check out my other posts, I can guarantee that the art is better than these comics...
Anyway, that's it for now.

3 comments:

Ajahli said...

There's a comics publishing class??!! DDD: *ENVY*

fffff

lol "OH yeah...comics..."

I think the one where you shouted your dream to Franceska is my favorite so far xD;;

Grievlocke said...

lol, pretty funny =P

though ... the buffy one =/ I always try to forget that happened... /cry

Anonymous said...

Lily is a STAR!