Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Encroaching Winter...

Photobucket

Felt pretty lousy this morning, thought it was my sickness coming back, turns out it was just due to lack of sleep.
Anywayz, since winter is coming and Alec has a LARGE problem with that I decided to draw the above picture and then a small comic off of it.
In case you don't remember or don't know, Alec has a condition that causes him to be unable to suffer(Less so than a regular person) cold weather thus causing him to die, kinda like an Achilles heel...

Photobucket
This also has to do with the fact that the heating in my building was non-functional for most of winter causing me to almost freeze to death myself more than once... here's hoping it doesn't happen again...
And I apologize of the horrendous text... if you can't read it at all please let me know and I'll add a little transcript to the bottom.

2 comments:

Katy Farina said...

Hahaha, lets talk about how goddamned cold it is in every apartment ever. :( I love winter because I love Christmas and I love snow, but I do not love the cold.

...Though it is fun to build nests out of blankets. Ooh!! I'm building a nest around my space heater this winter!! Hahaha, whoot!! Alec should do that. :D

Francesca said...

...

I like it cold...better than hot. But of course, I understand Alec's condition : ). I love how he's acting like winter doesn't come every year.