Sunday, October 12, 2008

Alec and Adele Back to Back

Photobucket

Okay... so I've been missing for 2 weeks or so sorry about that. I was sick among other things, but I'm pretty much recovered now so it's all good.

In my absence I also attended a local comic convention. The anthology should have been ready by then but it just didn't happen :(
If I haven't gotten the pages done by this time next year I'll pay someone to beat me because seriously I had all summer and no excuse not to have all 70 some odd pages of the first chapter finished.

Gonna get back on the horse and try to update more regularly, but due to my sickness I'm behind in classwork so we'll see how that goes in conjunction...

2 comments:

Francesca said...

YES, THE ANTHOLOGY. X(.
I love this, though! I think the linework really looks good with color...it looks pen-like, too.

Katy Farina said...

Glad to see you're feeling better. :D This makes me want to draw my Adelle.. D: Speaking of Adeles, have I mentioned how much I love your clothing design?? D: *jealous*