Thursday, September 25, 2008

Idol

So for the Jin Arc(6th one) an idol singer that was mentioned is going to become a character. Galillee, Horace, Melena, and Penelope are fans and even like doing the little dance that this idol has made up, much to Darcy's dismay. She doesn't have a name yet but I did a concept sketch so you can kinda get an idea of what she's like.
Photobucket

Don't really have a lot thought out about her yet as she appears much later in the story(and literally was created yesterday...) but there will be more on her later.

3 comments:

Francesca said...

Again, loving the color. Man, that took you no time and you did two! I also really like her clothing/hair design. I know you go through a billion revisions before settling, but there are a lot of things on this one I'd keep. The bodice is really cool, and having her hair purple? excellent.

LOL HORACE AND MELENA DANCE. Okay, so when you come up with the dance you'd better make drawings; I want to see that. so cute ^^,

Katy Farina said...

Oh god I want her hair. More then anything. D:

And lol, we totally should all do a collab!!! that would be so much fun. XD Though I don't know who should start.. o.O;

Katy Farina said...

Noo, we should totally hang out! :D I don't see enough of you guys. :(

I'm free evenings on Monday and Tuessday... uh, mornings/early afternoons on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday... and I'm free all day Thursday. ..Lol, I have such a convoluted schedule. ^^'