Saturday, September 27, 2008

Alec Colored Sketch

Photobucket

This is literally the first time I've colored him since he was created, which is absolutely horrible considering he's been one of the main characters for such a long time.
This isn't a picture of his regular outfit, more like just something he'd wear. He likes wearing all kinds of colors, so it's not as easy to nail down a pallet for him as opposed to the other characters.

Also, I've resolved to try and post a colored sketch every day, or at least every other day. So look forward to it!

1 comment:

Francesca said...

I'm just...wow. Wow. I've never seen Alec in color before! It's like sensory overload! I can see it now, though. I'll imagine Alec in color from now on : ). Lol, before, it was Adele in color and Alec in black and white. I really like the foot that's nearest to us. The sandal and everything...solid drawing.