Thursday, May 24, 2012

Old MEME thing and Portland news!


Found this as part of a MEME chart I had planned to finish but didn't, it was a character color theme chart. I did this who knows how long ago-I don't even remember making it actually. It's always fun to find art you didn't even know you had made. I wanna go scour my hardrive and see what else is lurking around there... then again maybe that's not such a good idea.

In the meantime work has been great! Transpose pages are coming along nicely, been working on commissions and other projects, and my internship at Periscope has been extended for another month! YAY!
That being said my time here in Portland has been enough to convince me that I belong here, whether I'm able to hack it on my own here right after the internship or leave and come back later, I know that this is the place to be. Who would have thought? If you had asked me a few months ago where I wanted to live I'd tell you some tropical seaside hermitage with an internet connection and postal service... but now... it's Portland.
I plan to do some diary style comics about my experience here at some point. I've been writing notes about stuff and am planning it out, but I don't know when I'll get to it.

No comments: