Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Grimoire - Fate

revamped sketch from awhile ago. Finally refined it and added color. It would be cool to do an actual finished illustration of this one day and fix/add everything I want to.
Grimoire Fate
Still trying to illustrate more of the feel of this story. Also there's a new character here that I haven't shown before, he's kinda really important. Normally there's more to his outfit but I had to simplify it just because of the pose going on here, still not sold on the colors though :/ gotta work on that.
Wish I could tell you guys more about this story but for now I can't... yes I am lame like that, but there's a time for everything and when things are more finalized I can talk about it more.

In other news, my old printer/scanner combo decided to break which is the worst. I have comic pages that need scanning too. Guess I gotta see which friends are in town and if they have a scanner but I know none of them have photoshop... I feel the image looks best when you scan/import into photoshop, but maybe that's just me.

ALSO: TRANSPOSE OPERATOR CHAPTER 3 HAS BEGUN. If you weren't aware of this before you are now! Here's the cover below, yep, Levi's the lucky guy on the cover(or not so lucky)
Transpose Chapter 3 Cover-Roxy Polk
First page of the new chapter goes up on Friday! So pay attention! This next chapter is gonna be the craziest most action packed one yet, and it's where I feel the story finally gets started. Chapters 1 and 2 are more like exposition really compared to the whole of this story. It's kinda nerve racking in a way, I feel like I've been rehearsering a play for 3 years in my head and now It's finally going on stage...

No comments: