Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Mary Sketches

Mary Sketch Page

Mary is the main- and pretty much only medical technician on Max's ship, she's not very outspoken and is easily influenced but she's no idiot, she just listens to other peoples opinions and considers them instead of deciding how things work and stubbornly sticking with them. Mary had made her last appearance in Chapter 2 but she will be coming back for chapter 3.

I've been meaning to get this sketch page up for ages, and I finally finished it last night. I should be able to handle regular sketch blog updates now since my deadline has been extended... although I'm sure that's good thing or a bad thing...
ANYWAY. See you next week!

1 comment:

Larua said...

What a neat character design!!! She looks interesting!

Man, I need to catch up!

-Trallt