Monday, May 10, 2010

P3P

Photobucket

I WANT TO PLAY IT~!

There aren't enough GOOD games with LIKEABLE female main characters. I'm very ready to like the female protagonist of Persona 3 Portable for the PSP. Her name is Hamuko if Danbooru has taught me anything. You can switch between her and Minato, and new game plus options give you even more cool stuff so it has a lot of replay value. I had never played through my PS2 copy of Persona 3 and sold it after it was just collecting dust and they came out with FES, but I think this is gonna be the one, I really do. MY PSP IS LONELY I NEED P3P TO KEEP IT COMPANY.

I wish it was coming out around my birthday but I'm a month too early, ah well... maybe someone will pre-order it for me as a present? huh? anyone? any takers? *crickets* I guess not...

No comments: