Saturday, September 26, 2009

Key Fan Art

Photobucket
Just discovered a new webcomic called Key recently. Read all 150 some odd pages in a day and it's still going. It was fun :) and I like the characters too!
So I decided to do a fan art for it! I like all of the 4 main characters, but I think that Jerlorn and Ki are pretty cute, put them together and it's extra cute.
Ki likes warm clothes, and Jerlorn hates sweets. I imagine that they both just came in from the cold and Ki made them hot chocolate... not knowing that Jerlorn hates it. Haha... ah... he's too polite to say otherwise though...
Check out the Key site below!
Photobucket

In other news, this took way longer than I thought it would! I can't even remember the last time I put so much time into something that wasn't a comic page. I gotta do this more often!

No comments: