Tuesday, June 2, 2009

FAN ART!

No, not by me! My wonderfully talented friend Asuka from Japan has done an awesome fan art for Looking Glass!

Photobucket
T-T had to shrink the image! One of these days I'll learn how to manipulate the blogger templates in HTML so I can post larger images!

Check Asuka's website HERE! It's also in the links list if you ever want to reefer to it later :)

Also, Since the first chapter takes place in the past (kinda) If/when I do the second Chapter Liam will have his pinz-nez and his old hair style. So yeah, there's that.

3 comments:

Francesca said...

Beautiful, as you know. It's so cool to see fanart of your stuff. Your comic is official real! In an anthology AND fanart.

I switched up the blog some weeks ago. All of the stuff that isn't there is archived away, so now it's time to fill up a new one with new work : ).

Anonymous said...

That's pretty sweet!

Anonymous said...

OMG... Please make your AWESOMEREALLYEXTREMELYTALENTED friend draw some of my characters sometime! *Drool over the awesomeness.* :O~~