Sunday, February 1, 2009

Meggido Childhood Backstory

I just finished uploading and linking all 14 pages of the Meggido Childhood Backstory. It took awhile to make it, and was rushed in some places... but yeah... I gained some knowledge and skill from this that I can apply to future projects so it's all good! Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading :D I also uploaded this to Deviantart for easy browsing.

Photobucket
GO TO PAGE 1!

also, if anyone knows an easier way to browse, or finds the Deviantart way difficult let me know.

EDIT: I forgot to add that this is like a modern day retelling of their backstory, because as you know Meggido takes place in a universe/dimension/whatever different from our own. Just realized that I forgot to add that...

3 comments:

Francesca said...

This works well, with all the links and things!
We really need to find a way to post comic pages. Okay, website, I know, but...so much wooooork... :(

Roxy said...

Good, I'm glad that it's easy to read. I was wondering if navigating away from the page would make things more difficult or not.

And yes, you're almost done! Keep at it!

...I have to start making mine too '~'

Grievlocke said...

Glad to see you're posting again, very nice pages btw. Hope things are well, don't work yourself to death =P