Monday, December 22, 2008

Adele in the cold

Photobucket
I meant to post this earlier but didn't have access to a scanner for a little while. It feels good to draw in my sketch book again, it feels like it's been forever.

Kinda taking some liberties with Adele's clothing choice here, a little too girly but ah well... it's the holidays, maybe she decided to get a little dressed up.

Photobucket
Also, I'll be doing a colored version of this picture of Lillia sleeping. I guess I'm doing a series on this. First Adele and then Alec, Lillia is next. It's just a matter of time till a Claus and Darcy one show up.

1 comment:

Francesca said...

Okay, I realized that I commented on this post in the last one because I'm stupid and thought it was one huge post.
I can also say that I look forward to see more of the sleeping series...the poses are interesting and there is a great weighted feeling to them.